Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 24 - Pick Axe Pale Ale

Well, I didn't get out to the store, so had to stay American at least one more night. I went back to the Uncle Bill collection, and eanie-meanie-minie-moed this one.

Sometimes life gives you lemons, and some people put them in their beer, but if you did that with this one, it would be pure sacrilege. A great marigold color, then a full on hops hit start to finish. Yummo. I am trying not to let my prejudices show, but dang it, I just like my beer this way. I wonder if there are 340 different pale ales... ;>)


Specs:

Full Name : Pick Axe Pale Ale
Brewed by: Tommyknocker Brewery & Pub
From: Idaho Springs, CO
ABV: 6.2%


Hum, the bottle says to share one with a friend. Well, I guess if it were a really, really good friend, and they brought the 6 pack, I could see sharing 1...









No comments:

Post a Comment